Web Developer's Resume:
I love to program things that work in real world and useful for people in their business.
I am professional, reliable and responsible for the work I do.
- Web / Database programmer / analyst with diverse experience in complex software solutions
- web programming;
- database design;
- 2-tiers client / server systems on client and server sides both;
- host / terminal systems for the UNIX OS using C language;
- file / server database applications
- Remote work, work in a team, writing components, work with other programmers source-code, migrating from file/server to client/server architecture; programming for MS Office, diverse kinds of import / export data
- Operating Systems: Windows; Unix; DOS; Novell NetWare
- Web Technologies: ColdFusion, PHP, Flex
- Development Tools: Adobe Flex Builder, Oracle Pro*C/C++; Informix ESQL/C; PowerBuilder; FoxPro 2.X / MS Visual FoxPro; Borland JBuilder; MS Visual Basic; MS Visual C++ (basics); MS Office VBA
- RDBMS: MS SQL, Oracle, Informix, MySQL
- Other: Authorize.net, Paypal, Paynova.com, Virtual Card Services (South Africa) payment gateways integration, Google Maps API;
- PC assemble, configure, install peripherals, conflict resolution
- Network mounting, administration and troubleshooting
- BrainBench certified ColdFusion 5 developer, Java2 programmer, Windows 95 administrator - all expired currently :(
September 2004 - Present
Freelance web developer, database programmer, application architect.
Technologies in use:
MS SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access, MySQL, Windows XP + IIS.
HomeSite as code editor. Adobe Flex Builder, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Photoshop. Authorize.net and Paypal API. M3Gate, Klondike, Go.Web WAP emulators.
March 2002 - September 2004
: Enhanced Technologies Inc.
, Alexandria, VA,USA
(hosting, web programming and design)
Senior Programmer (Contract)
Was building ColdFusion applications and working out corporative coding standards. Worked on custom ETI's client's projects.
- Wrote new modular pieces and custom tags to use across numerous applications related to system installation, back-end configuration, security access, staff management, e-commerce abilities etc.
Enhanced several systems with WAP interfaces.
April 2001 - March 2002
: AND Project Ltd.
, St.-Petersburg, Russia (software design and development)
Programmer of the Internet / intranet technologies department
Worked as member of the "SiTex" project
(advanced content management system including: creation company web-portal, enterprise inside and outside referral service, files and documents library management)
February 2000 - April 2001
: SyEl Inform Project
Joint-Stock Company, St.-Petersburg, Russia (software design and development)
Programmer of the subscribers service and billing work group
Worked on "SyEl TeleSet" project (city phone station's software)
- Enhanced functionality of the legacy subscriber service host/terminal module operating with Informix 7.3 and Oracle 8 databases using Informix ESQL/C in UnixWare OS, Oracle Pro*C/C++ in HP UX OS; ported this module from Informix to Oracle;
- Implementing server-side business-logic (stored procedures, functions and triggers ) using PL / SQL and SPL / SQL;
- Writing components for the billing subsystem using PowerBuider 6.5, integrating it in working module;
- Customer's data conversion into the enterprise project database (Oracle);
- Writing documentation
Oracle 8 (PL / SQL, Pro*C), Informix 7.3 (SPL / SQL, ESQL / C), PowerBuilder 6.5, HP UX, SCO UnixWare, Windows 95/98/NT
June 1999 - February 2000
Joint-Stock Company, St.-Petersburg, Russia (Insurance company)
Programmer / System Administrator
Worked as database programmer and system administrator
- Developed from ground up database software based on client/server technologies for insurance business using Oracle 8i server integrated with existing software
- Developed business logic on server side (Oracle 8) using PL/SQL
- Designed GUI using Java2 and Visual FoxPro 5.0
- Performed migrating from file / server to client / server architecture; import dbf-format data into the Oracle database
- Designed file / server database multi-user application ("Clients and contacts") using Visual FoxPro 5.0 and VBA (still in use)
- Programming for MS Excel in VBA
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing software
- Performed as a system and LAN administrator
Oracle 8, Java2 (JDBC, Swing), MS Visual FoxPro 5.0, VBA (MS Excel), Windows 98/NT
July 1998 - June 1999
: Regional Department of State Tax Inspection
, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Programmer / LAN Administrator
Developed and maintained database systems. Supported departmental LAN (around 100 PCs):
- Designed and developed database software system according to the end-users requirements with using Visual FoxPro 5.0 and FoxPro 2.6 for DOS
- Performed procedural development of additional modules for the existing tax software
- Ensured trouble-free networking in Novell NetWare 4.11 environment
- Performed daily database backup
- Provided end user support
FoxPro 2.6 for DOS, MS Visual FoxPro 5.0, Novell Netware 4.11, DOS 6.22, Windows 95
1997 - 1998
Academy of Management and Computer Training, St-Petersburg, Russia
Majoring in Software Engineering (Diploma of Software Engineer)
1990 - 1995
St. Petersburg State Agrarian University, Faculty of Economics, St-Petersburg, Russia
Master's Degree in Economics (Russian Diploma of Economist - Organizer)
Great recomendations from the clients from US, UK, Sweden, Denmark, South Africa can be provided upon the request.